Monday, July 20, 2015

"SUPER WILD" 'B' JOB ORAL-SEXERCISER

Little did I know what awaited me when I stepped into that dirty old hilly-billy gas station last night to relieve some bursting-at-the-seams bladder tension. Hanging there on the wall above the toilet, my eyes wandered across the hilarious variety of men's condoms and "performance enhancers" available via a 75 cent vending machine. Not in need of either of these things, I noticed at the far right the ever awesome assorted novelty gags and gifts option that I'm always incredibly fond of. It's a blind crap-shoot for sure, you never know what you're gonna get, but it's sure to be fun! Just plunk your quarters in and see what comes out-- sometimes you'll get mini nudie playing cards, or jokes about juggs, --this time I got a "SUPER WILD" 'B' JOB ORAL SEXERCISER!!

Let's take a closer look:









Yep, it's a balloon :)

11 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

You want some real exercise, you blow the balloon up then and then your friend can practice sucking the air back out of it again.

Mr. Karswell said...

For some reason I can't bring myself to even put this thing in my mouth to blow it up, umm, just in case anyone was going to ask for a pic of the balloon engorged!

Craftypants Carol said...

ha! are you afraid some greasy truckers used it then put it back?

well, at least you know you can get some 'B' Job sexercize any time you need to.

super fab btw!!!

Mr. Karswell said...

somehow I feel like there's an adult erotica book concept buried somewhere deep in this post

Craftypants Carol said...

The Sexercizer!!!

Mr. Karswell said...

McDo-It!

American Toycoon said...

Did you learn anything?

Unknown said...

Hahaha my thoughts exactly

Ana said...

Dang, this is awesome! I recently began collecting these. I only have 5 so far - I don't get enough opportunities to seek out the truck stop gas stations that have these machines in their bathrooms!

Mr. Karswell said...

I'll hit up the truck stop again this weekend, if I score any doubles I'll send em your way, Ana 😊

Richelle :) said...

I just got one from a little truck stop...love..cracking up!